California Waterfowl Association---Superb rating by Charity Navigator

doccherry

May 7, 2021
Wife and I have a number of charities we give to, including many hunting, fishing, and conservation groups. California Waterfowl Association has the highest rating available from Charity Navigator, a non-profit, non-biased organization that investigates charities and then rates them based upon honesty, transparency, and whether or not the money go where it's supposed to go. If you are into waterfowl hunting, this is the organization to join. Here is the link showing the Charity Navigator rating:

Steve: Got my CWA hat today. Makes me look really cool, which is hard to do.

Bruce,

Let's get a table for the August 7th CWA banquet in Vista....I have plenty of friends that would join us.... :yum

ps...I'm a life member

Reactions: Duckfan
I got signed up at the San J youth hunt a couple years back. They were also giving out gold pintail pins at San J one morning in the regular season. They have a great magazine.

Reactions: Duckfan

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu