Call work.....

Midwest_Hunter

Mar 6, 2013
I have a few of my own calls and wondered if anyone would like to get together with me and help me be a better caller. I am not great at all... :-[

Get on youtube!! There are all kinds of pro callers on there to learn from....just wish there was youtube 30 years ago when I started :)

I have the following:

Primos- Yo Sista
Primos- Original Wench
Buck Gardner- Tall Timber II
Buck Gardner- Fowlmouth II
and a clear Buck Gardner double reed....

I can't learn from Youtube... I don't have a musical ear and not sure if I am doing it correctly. So feedback is where I need the most help.

That tall Timber 2 is my favorite call. Good for up close abd it booms on the big open water.

So since a few of ya'll have at least one of the same calls is there any pointers to figuring out how to call better?

I really do not have a musical ear so listening to YouTube without feedback is not such a good idea for me and I don't want to practice wrong.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu