Camo hunting jacket

White Smoke

Black powder rules!
May 2, 2011
Encinitas, CA
I just ran across a hunting jacket that's pretty nice. I saw it on the TV show Predator Pursuit. I emailed Jeff Thomason, the host of the show, to get the brand. It's a Walls Ledgend. The camo is Realtree Xtra. I paid about $50 for it. Check it out on Amazon.com My comments: It's a fairly heavy jacket, but not a REALLY cold weather jacket, great for here in Kalifornia, but not Maine. It appears to be fairly well made. My only comment is that should be a bit longer. I'm 6' 1" and 220# so I'm not what you would call "small". It fits fine, but I do wish it were a bit longer. For the price, it's a great jacket.

Thanks for posting WS.
Any other info? Wind or water resistant? What material?

NVM. I checked it out. Water resistant. Decent reviews for a $50 jacket, but only 6 reviews so they could all be relatives or employees of the mfr ;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu