Can Cooker

Are you talking about a pressure cooker for canning? If so I have a bit of experience. What is the question?

No its call can cooker. Look up some YouTube videos. I am thinking about getting one. You can do a lot with them.

Not impressed. I would rather use my dutch oven. The "Can Cooker" is an aluminum crock pot...I will leave it at that...

My buddy has one, ist very cool. It is like an aluminum crock pot. light weight easy clean up. and hassle free cooking. I don't think you can burn food with it,and you don't need a fire to use it. The best wild turkey breast ive ever had was cooked in one. But I do love crock pot food.

I was thinking it might be good for when we cook for big groups of people. But did not want to spend the money if it was not that great.

Brian, I think it will work fine for exactly what you want. I looked at some of the recipes and they were just crock pot type stuff which can be quite delicious. It is lightweight too. Give it a try.

Ok its a go. I am going to buy 1. If any of you guys want one I can g$t th5m ch5ap. + shipping. Not sure how many I can order at that price but willing to hook up a few people.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu