Cat & tiger

Awesome! My 4 year old son has been asking me to take him out for some bass. Lol I have no idea what I am doing there, might take him out for some blue gill instead. Lol

Reactions: utahduckhunter
Awesome! My 4 year old son has been asking me to take him out for some bass. Lol I have no idea what I am doing there, might take him out for some blue gill instead. Lol
Jake, if you live in SD county I would invite you to bring your son up to my ranch and fish my pond (gotta bring you own bait) plenty od bluegill and he might catch a bass. Catch and release though. Let me know if you would like to come up..

Jake, if you live in SD county I would invite you to bring your son up to my ranch and fish my pond (gotta bring you own bait) plenty od bluegill and he might catch a bass. Catch and release though. Let me know if you would like to come up..

Fred, I really appreciate the offer! I may have to take you up on that. We live off the 67 in Poway / Ramona border.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu