CBH broadhead shoot??

Srfnkill

Oct 25, 2011
Anyone headed to Tejon this weekend for the state broadhead shoot? Mergrath and I will be there flinging arrows and maybe enjoying an adult beverage or 20.

Sounds like a good time good luck guys.
I didn't know about the shoot being this weekend. Maybe next year we can get some info about it ahead of time to try and promote the shoot. Is it always the same weekend? Cause I'm pretty good at that adult beverage thing.

For the past few years the shoot has been held on Memorial weekend at Tejon. I'm not sure where it will be next year. When I find out I will post something. Its 2 days of 42 targets each day.

The shoot was fun. We did alright for both having to knock off the inch of dust that had accumulated on the bows.

One thing I know is that many arrows in the sun all day makes one REAL thirsty!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu