Cedar Creek trail reopens - now requires day use permit

archerthearcher

Dec 3, 2012
Ramona CA
So I wanted to put this out there just in case folks missed it.

But I also wanted to see if anyone had hunted in the area [deer, pig, turkey, quail, etc.] and wondered if this trail reopening was a good thing or not [in relation to hunting the area].

http://ramona.patch.com/articles/cedar-creek-falls-reopens-today-6-day-permits-now-required

I will never stop jumping off those cliffs. So would if u don't use the trail sounds like a bunch of. Bs. Another way to make money

I shot a turkey down there years ago. a few quail. Some ducks if the pools have enough water fun place

Sdbirds said:
I shot a turkey down there years ago. a few quail. Some ducks if the pools have enough water fun place
Come on you just gave away a spot a couple miles from my house i was hoping to hunt their soon so how long is the hike to where theres turkeys and are there good numbers of turkeys there

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu