Cerakote

mse

Mar 3, 2011
Has any one had this product used before was considering having a rifle done.

That stuff is the best gun coating yet! It is super durable and does not chip or wear off like some other products out there. I have used and applied Duracoat myself and it is just paint and does not last like Cerakote. I have switched over to using Cerakote and will never look back unless something better comes out.

Cerakote is awesome on guns and knives. If any folks need this service, we offer it at Fine Firearms http://gunssandiego.com/. You can pick pretty much any color (even pink). The stuff is very durable and is corrosion resistant.

Thank's guy's I'm a blue and wood guy, but last year the weather broke the blue and need to get it fixed although i don't wan't to I'm gonna have to do it any suggestions on color.

We sprayed some Bersa .380's in Pink. Came out nice. The cool thing about Cerakote is you can do almost any color including a flat blue that will go nice with wood.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu