Chargers

Congrats Chargers fans! Good luck to your boys in the playoffs.

Thanks Steeltown. Not an impressive win over the KC second team, but we'll take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bonejour said:
Thanks Steeltown. Not an impressive win over the KC second team, but we'll take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey... a W is a W any way you count it!

Best football-watching day in a long time! Watched the Ravens lose while keeping track of the Miami score which I COULD NOT BELIEVE and was so amped when the Chargers came on... I kept texting a friend who was at the stadium who said it was madness. Could not BELIEVE Succop missed it - lost my damn voice! - it was unbelievable! Any given Sunday.

PS - they're now saying the botched kick was a missed call against the Chargers. Too bad for them it's too late! ;)
http://nfl.si.com/2013/12/29/san-diego-chargers-uncalled-penalty-kansas-city-chiefs-missed-field-goal/

SurfNHuntSD said:
Yep it shouldve been a flag and re-kick... but I consider it retribution for Ed Hochuli's bad call a few yrs back. I'll take it.

The Texans did to us earlier this year and didnt get called either.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu