Check out Paul Ryan!!! As if we need a reason to vote for the ticket!

TopBuck

I despise granola heads!
Aug 1, 2011
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/paul-ryan-secret-code-name-bowhunter-134549864--election.html

No doubt he seems like a nice guy, and he knows his $h!t when it comes down to it. We just got to get out and vote.
Thanks for sharing

I hate to go against the grain but I am NOT voting for Romney/Ryan [nor am I voting for Obama/Biden]. Anyone with a firm grasp of environmental issues knows hunting is an integral part of an ecosystem. It really has nothing to do with what political party they're affiliated with. In my opinion, the less generalizing and finger-pointing we do to each other, the more work we can accomplish together.

josh said:
I hate to go against the grain but I am NOT voting for Romney/Ryan [nor am I voting for Obama/Biden]. Anyone with a firm grasp of environmental issues knows hunting is an integral part of an ecosystem. It really has nothing to do with what political party they're affiliated with. In my opinion, the less generalizing and finger-pointing we do to each other, the more work we can accomplish together.
So you don't intend to vote at all? To busy preaching I guess.

josh said:

Hey Josh, I agree that it’s hard if not impossible for them to get things done when the two parties don’t compromise at all, and no side is perfect, but I urge you to vote, even if it is against me. It’s a great privilege that people in the past have fought and died for. Not voting counts too as a “ I don’t really care vote”

There are many sites to help you quickly wade through the BS. http://www.votehelp.org/

Most people fall somewhere in between, so these surveys help not only see where you land on an issue but also how important that issue is to you. Then tells you that you are % one way or the other. It was very interesting for sure.

I’m a heterosexual male that’s married, my family is #1, Church on Sundays (most of the time), self-employed, loves to hunt and fish, owns a hand full of guns and want to keep them, kind of guy. I want hunting, fishing and my guns around long enough to pass down these traditions to my kids and grandkids, like my father did for me. I work hard to grow my business and make money for my family, and I don’t spend more than I make. I’ve never depended on government for a hand out or free ride. When I bid a job I want to win or lose based on price and my ability to work hard and get it done, not my sex or race. With all that said it’s easy for me to decide.

On other issues, I don’t really care if two guys get married, or if adults want to smoke weed. I would probably even vote for them to have their way if they weren’t the exact groups that are out to take away my freedoms.

These surveys may help you identify the things that are important to you and point you in the right direction. Hope they help you find your way.

2nd amendment rights are obviously an important topic but we also have huge economic challenges that need to be addressed. The current occupying party had their shot and it has worsened beyond belief.

Please no flames...

OK, Put this topic on hold for a minute. There is a new dead buck picture just posted from the guys in AZ Big 4x4 buck down ! Go check it out.

I didn't post this to start a political war, but I figured 99.9% of sportsmen understand which side is for our rights! I couldn't agree with you more Buck hunter ....good verbiage !
No flames here NBK ;D, I promise.

Thanks for the link TopBuck. I had no idea he was a hunter. Very often politician’s will go on a fake quail or pheasant hunt for a staged photo to gain the support of the millions of sportsmen. But as we all know, hunting for turkeys and bow hunting for deer is no easy task for a beginner. I think he’s the real deal. Although it’s going to make him a target with the granola heads. If we win this it will be a great 4 years for the sportsmen.

No flames...... No flames......

Romney/Ryan. Not that they are my favorite, because I am more afraid of what Obama/Biden would do with a second term.

Politics suck I thought this was a hunting forum.

Unfortunately politics impact our sport and heritage from an economic standpoint and an imposing law(s) standpoint.

Your right Lungpopper - politics suck!

Get out and vote. Every one counts in this close race.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu