Check this guy out

OCOutdoors

Oct 3, 2012
Saw this guy today along with about 20 other deer, one other small buck starting to fork. He is a fork on one and a stub on the other.
photo_zps5a7f67b3.jpg

Often when a deer has an injury on one side. One of their antlers will be a stump. I'm not 100% sure but I think it is usually the opposite side.

Lungpopper said:
Often when a deer has an injury on one side. One of their antlers will be a stump. I'm not 100% sure but I think it is usually the opposite side.
good to know, i didnt know that 8)

OCOutdoors said:
Saw this guy today along with about 20 other deer, one other small buck starting to fork. He is a fork on one and a stub on the other.
photo_zps5a7f67b3.jpg
nice pic! thnx for sharing

Lungpopper said:

Learn something new everyday. That is why I love this site. Thanks for the info.

dano626 said:
Lungpopper said:

Learn something new everyday. That is why I love this site. Thanks for the info.
I was not aware of that either.

Here is a funny one my friend shot many years ago. So cool he had to mount it.

Attachments

• IMAG1776.jpg
    IMAG1776.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
  • IMAG1777.jpg
    IMAG1777.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu