Check this guy out

OCOutdoors

Saw this guy today along with about 20 other deer, one other small buck starting to fork. He is a fork on one and a stub on the other.
photo_zps5a7f67b3.jpg

Often when a deer has an injury on one side. One of their antlers will be a stump. I'm not 100% sure but I think it is usually the opposite side.

Lungpopper said:
Often when a deer has an injury on one side. One of their antlers will be a stump. I'm not 100% sure but I think it is usually the opposite side.
good to know, i didnt know that 8)

OCOutdoors said:
Saw this guy today along with about 20 other deer, one other small buck starting to fork. He is a fork on one and a stub on the other.
photo_zps5a7f67b3.jpg
nice pic! thnx for sharing

Lungpopper said:

Learn something new everyday. That is why I love this site. Thanks for the info.

dano626 said:
Lungpopper said:

Learn something new everyday. That is why I love this site. Thanks for the info.
I was not aware of that either.

Lungpopper read about it in Readers Digest!

Here is a funny one my friend shot many years ago. So cool he had to mount it.

Attachments

• IMAG1776.jpg
    IMAG1776.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
  • IMAG1777.jpg
    IMAG1777.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
Back