Checking out SJWA

Hallx7

Jul 31, 2013
Corona
Heading out to SJWA Saturday to check it out. Have a group of 4 of us going. Chatted with a guy in the office there today who was very nice and helpful. Told him we were all new and he pointed me in the direction of some areas in the upland section where he's been seeing dove. I'm thinking we'll try and get some dove and maybe some rabbit if we see them.

I'll report back on how it goes.

If anyone has any pointers or inside info it would be very much appreciated.

Went out to San Jac again today since I had somewhere to be this afternoon. Saw nothing again. Think I'm going to try IV once dove opens up again. On the bright side I got in a good hike and met a new hunting partner.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu