Cherry poppin Yellow Tails

Went out on my brothers boat last week and this past Monday. Hopped some patties and got my first YTs!
Took a spearo buddy of mine and she got her first YT as well! Funny story, as I was quietly serenading the spooked fish that took off...(strumming my spear gun bands), trying to lure them back, my buddy swam in like a torpedo and shot one right next to me! I Didn't even see it She's a beast!
Note to self...don't hesitate...shoot!!!
16 lb, 14 lbs and the 'machine' got an 18lb. Luvin theses tasty fish and making Hamachi Kama tonight.

.View attachment 45556View attachment 45557View attachment 45558
That is a beauty, great hunting, congrats.

Reactions: Littlmama

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu