Choose your bow hunting partners wisely..!And No Alcohol..A little graphic!

S

scohen

Arrows tend to ricochet, bounce and get diverted as bullets with the trees and branches, when you spot your next animal make sure to check for any hunter that may be on the background and scan left and right quickly with your eyes around 65 degrees within your site view. Yea we all know that and we laugh about it wen they tell us; but I bet you diner in apple bees that you have never done it!!.... happy hunting.

headshot.jpg

BuckHunter said:
You missed a few.

I didn't wanted to be a graphic post.. just educational. I took your picture off it was to much I do have all the pics the guy lived by the way.

That guy was lucky I don't understand how he made it!! The guy that shoot him better had a great excuse right?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu