Christmas Eve Waterfowl SJWA Anyone?

acestriker

Dec 3, 2015
Orange County
Found out today that I got drawn #38 for SJ on Xmas Eve. My friend who does a lot of waterfowling was going to show me the ropes, but since its Xmas Eve he'll be out of town and cannot make it.

So that leaves me with an open spot for someone who is experienced and doesn't mind hanging out with a newb and showing me a thing or two. I'd like to invite someone who knows San Jacinto well and has good waterfowl experience. We can meet up somewhere if it makes it easier. I got a sled, cart, various deeks, calls (but dont know how to use them), stools, waders/clothing, mojos, etc...once again I got it, but dont know how to setup, so if you have all that gear that'd be even better.

I live in Santa Ana/Orange County and can be willing to meet up somewhere on the way. Not looking to make it a long day since it is Xmas Eve.

shoot me a PM if interested!

Found out today that I got drawn #38 for SJ on Xmas Eve. My friend who does a lot of waterfowling was going to show me the ropes, but since its Xmas Eve he'll be out of town and cannot make it.

So that leaves me with an open spot for someone who is experienced and doesn't mind hanging out with a newb and showing me a thing or two. I'd like to invite someone who knows San Jacinto well and has good waterfowl experience. We can meet up somewhere if it makes it easier. I got a sled, cart, various deeks, calls (but dont know how to use them), stools, waders/clothing, mojos, etc...once again I got it, but dont know how to setup, so if you have all that gear that'd be even better.

I live in Santa Ana/Orange County and can be willing to meet up somewhere on the way. Not looking to make it a long day since it is Xmas Eve.

shoot me a PM if interested!
Good for you. Hope you find someone. My buddy has a #3 for Wister on Xmas eve and if I went I would probably be divorced when I got home lol!

Reactions: acestriker
Bro I'll go, I need to get the dog out, my gal could care less , I don't have kids.

Iv been hunting San j for a few years now and do decent.

Pm me if you still are looking for a partner

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu