Chuck Norris Goes Coyote Hunting

i grew up in the poway/rb area. carmel mountain ranch to be exact and i had hills around were i lived and when e and my buddies would go out to airsoft wed have coyote sometime follow up. then it turned into a coyote air soft abush haha. almost 15 years latewr the same are my mom house cat was almost eaten alive and ran home from said hills and she saw 3 coyotes running after her cat. he survived but hes alot more timid when he goes out.

my cat made the news haha

https://www.10news.com/news/dry-spell-could-be-contributing-to-increased-coyote-sightings

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu