Cleveland National Forest - Booby Traps

8SteelTown

Saw this on another site and figured it would be good to just throw out there as a reminder to all of us to be careful when we're walking around trails / hunting areas. Whether it be anti-hunters, illegal "tobacco" growers, or just some sick son of a b, just take some extra caution and watch your footing...

[youtube]s-E1qfE5zbk&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

This is in the CNF around the Kessler Flats / Eagle Peak Road.

Wow!!! Careful Breacher. Your sandals are no match for those. If I caught someone putting those out there I would hammer one through each of his feet with a rock. No I really would! The thought of hurting that person excites me!

Invisible man said:
Wow!!! If I caught someone putting those out there I would hammer one through each of his feet with a rock. No I really would! The thought of hurting that person excites me!

hahahaha evil, but agreed!

That is insane for a person to have so much hate for hunters that they would risk hurting someone like that. That is way over the top. For a person to plan something like this and then go out and execute the plan shows you that they must have very disturbing mental problems.

The thing that really bothers me is they think that it is OK, I take my 7 year old out hiking with me and if she was to get injured by one of these I would not even want to imagine what I would do....

What was the site you found the link on? No pics of them out in the field or calling the police?

Wow, that is scary. I can't understand how anyone would think that's ok. Even if you (really, really, really) hate hunters, you risk hurting hikers, kids, wildlife, etc. There are many better, safer, and more constructive ways to express yourself than (effectively) terrorism.

Aeon said:
What was the site you found the link on? No pics of them out in the field or calling the police?

There are pics of them in the field. I P.M.'d you the link. Didn't know if it would have been in poor taste to post a link from another hunting forum.

D16hunter said:
I think itd be fine post the link i want to see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.jesseshunting.com/forums/showthread.php/244581-Booby-Traps-found-in-Cleveland-National-Forest!-Shocking!

Something is just off about this. This guy also sees ghosts while making his infomercials.

I didn't look into the guy's character so if you investigate and find something compelling that anyone cares about, please feel free... Just read his story and all the responders and seemed credible with all the stories I've read about private land owners, weed growers, and anti-hunters. We aren't revering him as a hero... if it's real, it's a shame, if it's a sham, it's a shame, regardless, just watch your step out there... that's all.

I have never run into this ??? I mean find bobby traps out on the field.
mostly just snakes. this is a strange. I will keep a close eye. I was going to go in that area.
maybe not now.

I can't verify anything besides a hunter's word. Just have to use caution... Or come up to SW Riverside county for "urban" hunting :0) only the police mess with you up here. No tree huggers (cuz there's no trees)!

Hi Everybody!
I'm the one who initially posted about the booby traps my son and I found in CNF. I read the comments and I appreciate the honesty in your posts. It is good to see that some of my other videos is getting out there too, lol! On a serious side, I get it. You guys don't know me and have to go by face value on what I reported. I would do the same.

Fact, is that my son and I did find the traps on a day hunting trip. I would be more than happy to show you exactly where. I am more than willing to answer any questions that you have for me. I already reported the incident to the forest service and they collected the traps from me as evidence.

This is not a publicity stunt. I just want to get this information out there for safety reasons only. Thanks and I look forward to being part of this website's community!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu