Cold wet foot

utahduckhunter

Aug 11, 2015
southern utah
Well it 6 degree this morning here in southern Utah that is with the wind chill start out okay went sit some decoys and noticed that I had hole in my boot not good but I tuff it out end the morning with 3 bird IMG_20190101_115636.jpg

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Hole in the boot definitely not fun. Good job on the birds.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: NBK
way to keep after them!!!!

Richard,

Flex-Seal and Shoe Goo and you'll be good to go next time.....Make sure your waders are completely dry.

ps.....Nice greenheads.....The other duck, not so good in the eats dept.....lol

Wet cold feet not fun.
But good work on the ducks.
Never tried it on waters or rubber boots. But tube tire patch is an idea. Might hold for the hunt.
Like Steve said flex seal later on.

Nice job on the greenies but bummer on the boot.. for that reason I'm religious with taking care of my waders.. they go into a tub ASAP to clean, hang dry, and boots get a coating of Armor All.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Used my repaired breathables today....Colder than crap for San J (27) and an inch of ice on top.....No leakage after the last shoe Goo repair.

.013.JPG

Reactions: msailor
Cold sucks cold and wet sucks more hope you fix the leak but nice greenies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu