Colorado Draw Application Deadline Tuesday 4/6/21

Liddy

Feb 27, 2021
Norco, Ca
Who is applying for Colorado this year and for what species?

I will be applying for 1st season Bull Elk, 3rd season Buck Deer and antelope preference points.

Liddy

Points for deer and antelope. Put in for a 1st season cow elk just to have with me since a buddy is going for a bull.

Reactions: Liddy
Use to hunt colorado when it was 3; point or better for bucks.. ..all forky's were safe... damn it.

Reactions: Liddy and TRICER
I am gonna regrettably go all points in CO. I am moving the company this year and it will happen right in the middle of hunting season. Stupid priorities messing everything up.
Hopefully I draw a once in a lifetime tag in NM then I will have no choice but to go hunt.

All over it. Applied for unit 68, 681, 682. Should be a guarantee with 10 points.

Haven't hunted Colorado in some time so I am looking forward to the adventure.

Put in for the usual moose, elk and sheep too. You never know.

My dad applied for muzzleloader bull elk with zero points and will hunt 1st rifle bull elk with a landowner tag if he doesn’t draw muzzleloader. I’m not familiar with Colorado’s draw system, is there a certain number of random tags there like there is here? Like the 2 random G3 tags that we plan on drawing this year!

Reactions: Liddy
My dad applied for muzzleloader bull elk with zero points and will hunt 1st rifle bull elk with a landowner tag if he doesn’t draw muzzleloader. I’m not familiar with Colorado’s draw system, is there a certain number of random tags there like there is here? Like the 2 random G3 tags that we plan on drawing this year!
No random tags, it’s preference point only.

Reactions: Hunter527 and Liddy
So then they are just trying to take our money and not produce, if that is so that is even worse , taking your money with no result not good...
What? I’m confused.

They say they’re having a technical difficulty due to more people than usual putting in for tags in the draw, right? How is that taking our money with no results? They’re extending the draw three days is all. Not going to lie, I’ll take this over the crap AZ pulled by just keeping quiet. At least it feels like they’re trying to stay in front of this.

Nah. they invest your money and make profit with it with the fact they can invest and draw income from it until they have to give it back. trust no one when it come to governence
I understand that but saying no results over a deadline moving 3 days would mean nobody gets tags at all.

good luck on your draws.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu