Come on people, slow down!!

Ahidog

Jul 10, 2012
One of those killed at El Cap was a friend of my foster son. Please exercise caution just because you can run like a bat out of hell, should you?

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/aug/01/search-resumes-boat-crash-victim/

Tragic loss for sure. Hope your son finds a positive way to deal with it.

From what I understand the bass boat was only capable of 50 MPH top speed. To me that's not very fast and that would be assuming they were topped out.
I think they were just not paying attention to what was in front of them. Which is a big mistake on their part. You should be paying attention to what is in front of you know matter what your speed is.

Tragic. And like a DUI, the ones doing the hitting appear to be alive, while the others were considerably less fortunate.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu