Coming along nicely

Coley still doesn't have the discipline yet, but he loves to retrieve and knows what is nose is for...Better than no dog already...lol
I will never understand duck hunting without a dog. It's so much a part and look how quick your pup is already better then no dog :)

Like Steve, I have had them in many duck species I have shot. Add mallards, Gaddy and Widgeon to his list.

Steve, Were all 3 spoons taken from the same flock?

Looking good steve. I need to get me another one soon so no can teach him the ropes

Mmm rice-a-roni. Nice shoot though Steve..

I've had weird experiences with the ricers. One hunt I shot GWT, cinnies, and spoonies and every single one had it. Then I'll go many hunts and all were fine. It's been a little while since I've had one. Hope I'm not jinxing myself now...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu