Contact Representatives

GUNDOGLOVER

Dec 5, 2018
Every time I here the likes of Schumer, Pelosi, and Schiff talk about the current national emergency, the fist thing they do is attack the president about his handling of the crises of if he were personal responsible for it. I just sent a email to Linda Sanchez and asked her to talk to her fellow democrats ask them to put aside their attacks and pandering and get down to the business of helping the American during these very difficult times. I ask all of you to do the same. I just got done watching a press conference by Governor Cuomo. He was very thankful for all the help they are getting from the administration. It was almost like he were a republican.

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu