coon shootin boogie

wackums back

Nov 6, 2013
Got these banditos tonight while out with the lights. I guess I never knew they would call up like a yote just slower. 22 to the dome and now were home. Guess it time to start skinning. Any body else spotlight round here.

Attachments

• IMG_20131202_221831_785.jpg
    IMG_20131202_221831_785.jpg
    861.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20131202_221840_986.jpg
    IMG_20131202_221840_986.jpg
    1,003.6 KB · Views: 14
Nice play on words Wackem. I remember that song. Haven't heard it in 20 something years. Nice work. Raccoons creep me out... walking on their hind legs carrying stuff looking like little people! Had a family of them jack a big popcorn tri-flavor tin full of dog food... picked it up and walked it over to a hill and rolled it down. Getting a wicked light for Xmas... hoping to see what a .308 does to creatures of the night.

I don't want to insight panic but I figured I would post a link to this article regarding parasitic worms that have been found in raccoons. Not sure if raccoons in California are known to carry these but other states have had problems. Make sure to wear gloves when skinning raccoons and avoid coming in contact with any feces!

http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/volunteer/janfeb02/fn_raccoon.html

I was using varmintals sequence . They came hard to the rabbit distress. Looked like a group of gang bangers rolling through the red light district. I just bought a coon call because I've heard a injured coon call brings um running. Man there eyes light up in a light
Had I had a shotty I would have had 4. Now if only I could get my bobcat. Sneaky mother#%&$#@3

wackums back said:
I was using varmintals sequence . They came hard to the rabbit distress. Looked like a group of gang bangers rolling through the red light district. I just bought a coon call because I've heard a injured coon call brings um running. Man there eyes light up in a light
Had I had a shotty I would have had 4. Now if only I could get my bobcat. Sneaky mother#%&$#@3

Hear u on the bobcat

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu