Coyote hides

White Smoke

Black powder rules!
May 2, 2011
Encinitas, CA
Does anyone know a place in the Southern California area, preferably around San Diego, Oceanside or Escondido, that will take a coyote carcass or hide as a donation, rather than just shooting them and letting the buzzards eat them?

That’s a good question, but I don’t think you’ll find anything official. You may find someone on Craig’s list that will want a few free ones, but they will want you to tan it and make them a jacket and still want it for free.

No freakin' way in hell that'll happen! The only way I'm skinnin' a 'yote is with one end of the old rope tied to the hide and the other end to the trailer hitch on my pickup!

Yes you can take it to Mike Berry, Animal Crafts in Pine Valley 619-473-8312. I have a friend getting a full coyote mount done as we speak. If I come across I good coat I will be skinning mine for a pelt also.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu