coyote mountain wilderness

Johngray361

Nov 12, 2018
is this area available for hunting, i have found a few websites that contradict eachother and just want to see if anyone on here can point me in the right direction. if it is a hunting area any coyotes in there? thanks for any info yall can provide.

Reactions: Crosman999
Yes, most all of that area looks to be open to hunting as long as it's away from any of the OHV areas. I would contact the local field office to validate and believe this is the number 760-337-4400 I took a look at it on Google Earth, looks to be a pretty rugged area and may require some serious hiking. Very few points of access from what I can see on the map. I would imagine some of the canyons and dry riverbeds would be a good place to search out tracks and do some scouting. Coyotes are everywhere!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu