coyotes

FittyBones

Jul 12, 2013
does anyone have any wants or needs to go coyote hunting? i have hunted in the past and just recently got back into it and am in the need of any info or persons willing to give some info or just go out on a coyote hunt with. i live in spring valley and have scouted a couple spots in Campo (mostly rabbits and a few deer). a coyote has been on my list and hope to get 1 soon. i'm free all weekends and any time is fine. thanks

Lungpopper said:
Welcome to the site FB. With Deer season just around the corner you may need to be patient for a mentor to free up.

Correct I have buck fever

I'm down to find some coyotes. I haven't hunted them around Campo, but have seen them down in the valley, northeast of Ocotillo. Only bummer there is getting in and away from the desert people.

Welcome to SCH... Yotes are always on my list but but this coming weekend the Imperial Valley shall rain dead doves from the skies and I'm guessing the yotes will hunker down once the blasting begins..

ivhunter said:
Welcome to SCH... Yotes are always on my list but but this coming weekend the Imperial Valley shall rain dead doves from the skies and I'm guessing the yotes will hunker down once the blasting begins..

So rad can't wait

FittyBones said:
does anyone have any wants or needs to go coyote hunting? i have hunted in the past and just recently got back into it and am in the need of any info or persons willing to give some info or just go out on a coyote hunt with. i live in spring valley and have scouted a couple spots in Campo (mostly rabbits and a few deer). a coyote has been on my list and hope to get 1 soon. i'm free all weekends and any time is fine. thanks

I'm down to go with you if you want. I am however a novice when it comes to coyotes.

BenTiedemann said:
FittyBones said:

I'm down to go with you if you want. I am however a novice when it comes to coyotes.

Fitty posted this August 25th and was last logged on August 26. I don't know that he'll be responding...

Might try pm'ing him...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu