Cuddeback Introduces Ambush IR

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
Cuddeback Introduces Ambush IR

March 1, 2012

submitted by: Cuddeback

brand(s): Cuddeback Digital

Scouting camera leader, Cuddeback, introduces the all-new high-performance Cuddeback Ambush IR. Featuring Cuddeback’s legendary ¼ second trigger speed, Centered Subject Technology, and a 5-second delay, Ambush IR represents a highly-capable yet compact option that is ideal for trails, rub-lines and scrapes. Ambush IR operates on eight “AA” batteries which allows for its compact size. Still, Ambush IR will operate up to six months or take up to 10,000 images on a single set of batteries!

With Ambush IR, you’ll get reduced infrared flash washout and consistently even IR illumination for superior IR images. During the day, the 5 megapixel camera utilizes Smart Color Technology, providing noticeably vivid colors, and sharper images.

Ambush IR excels at capturing the pictures of game you seek so you won’t miss an opportunity. Thanks to the Centered Subject Technology, you’ll see fewer noses, fewer tails, and fewer blank images. Ambush’s 5-second camera delay (selectable range from 5 seconds to 3 minutes) also means more images. In addition, the Ambush IR captures high-quality 10-second videos at 24 frames per second.

Ambush IR is easy to set up thanks to Super Simple Setup and easy to check thanks to Cuddeback’s exclusive Genius Mount System. Images are stored in a readily available SD card (up to 32GB) although Ambush IR also features a “No card” mode that allows you to still get images if you lose or forget an SD card.

For more information, please visit www.Cuddeback.com.

Attachments

• cuddeback-150x300.jpg
    cuddeback-150x300.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 30
Does anyone have the new cubbeback ambush? I have the older cuddebacks that worked great for the last 5 years but I'm looking to upgrade a few.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu