CWA Fed Stamp - How Long?

fish dog

Apr 28, 2015
Johnson City, TN
Just curious if folks that ordered their Fed Stamp from CWA have received it yet? I ordered mine 8/14 and haven't received it yet. Just wondered if others have their's yet so I can follow up with CWA or is it they still haven't sent them out and I just need to wait?

Eric,

Ordered mine about the same time and didn't receive them before I left for Montana & Canada....Meaning, I had to buy another one in Montana.

I ordered mine 8/14 and just received it a week or 2 ago. The weird thing is that the CWA letter enclosed and envelope are postmarked 8/15. Not sure why it took nearly 3 weeks to get down here.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the helpful suggestions on where else to get one. I'm well aware of the other places. However, the reason I asked is that I ordered one and sent CWA the money already. The point of this thread is if it seems long enough to get ahold of them and ask what's up with not receiving it yet. I did and supposedly they're sending me another one with tracking number this time.

Get them early at the post office. However many they sell the year before, that is how many they send them next year.

Thanks for all the helpful suggestions on where else to get one. I'm well aware of the other places. However, the reason I asked is that I ordered one and sent CWA the money already. The point of this thread is if it seems long enough to get ahold of them and ask what's up with not receiving it yet. I did and supposedly they're sending me another one with tracking number this time.
That's weird. I thought waiting over 3 weeks was long but you got me beat. Last couple years I've ordered them from CWA there's been no issue, so who knows what happened this time.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I feel like CA should do the same as we do in CO. Dont they also use Active Outdoors as their license vendor?

In CO you buy the fed stamp through the license system. At time of purchase you are given a 45 day temporary fed stamp. Within a week or 2 you have the fed stamp in your mailbox.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

They are only making 50 cents a stamp. I am a member and attend dinners. That's where they make their money.

Just an FYI if anybody might be wondering. Got the Stamp in Friday's mail. The original one they mailed out is apparently in the USPS Bermuda Triangle (or a postal worker that hunts got a free one this year).

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu