CWA is neutral on AB 711??? Damn duck hunters

MJB

Nov 20, 2012
San Diego
Just read this on the fuge....

http://www.refugeforums.com/refuge/showthread.php?p=9831920

So time to call CWA and tell them you won't support them if they don't come out and Oppose this bill......Neutral is not an option!!

Mark Hennelly
Vice President, Legislative Affairs and Public Policy
California Waterfowl
(916) 648-1406 ext 105
[email protected]

1346 Blue Oaks Blvd.
Roseville, CA 95678
fax (916) 648-1665
Visit us on the web at www.calwaterfowl.org!

I called Mark and went through the operator she said just a minute he's going back to his desk then she transfered me and it went to voice mail. I left a polite voice mail and then sent an email.

Called John and Mark with CWA left voicemails and sent emails......sounds like they are trying to get their position straight. Put money on it they will change the neutral stance.

Thanks to Paul with the NRA for pointing this out.

Their stance doesn't appear to be well thought out. Looks like it may backfire and they'll be doing some damage control.

Still no answer.........I'm sure they are back peddling and pissed at the NRA for telling everyone the truth.

The funny thing if you ask them if they support the bill Mark w/CWA will send a note to the affect they don't support the bill but he will say nothing about being neutral which if your neutral you are part of the problem.

The bill was amended on 9/3 to extend the compliance date to 2019. It will be read again on the Senate floor today so call your Senator!!

Just got the call from the Pres. of CWA they are putting a letter together to be posted TODAY opposing AB 711. Send them an email thanking them for there opposition to the bill.

Good job guys!!!

See standing up for your rights can work!!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu