CWA/Wounded Warriors Banquet 2014

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
The banquet is July 26th in Vista at the Elks Lodge....Starts at 5:00 pm.....Lots of great prizes and the benefit contributes to the Wounded Warrior hunts.......They really are the high light of my waterfowl season....... :)

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETMSjtG2BhI

Attachments

• IMG_5730.JPG
    IMG_5730.JPG
    539.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5733.JPG
    IMG_5733.JPG
    635.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5734.JPG
    IMG_5734.JPG
    585.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_5736.JPG
    IMG_5736.JPG
    517.6 KB · Views: 23
Still have one ticket available for anyone that would like to join my table Saturday night........It's going to be a great time for a worthy cause.

Steve, this is great work. I can't make it but I'll buy the ticket if no one else does. You can take a vet, or your daughter 8). Thanks for doing it.
I'll PM you

Sent via Tapatalk

Guys,

Thanks for the responses.........My tickets are sold now........But your still welcome to attend........ :)

hey sprig... site says reg closed, can you still get in at the door?

never mind i think i got the answer and its yes...

schedule flipped around and now i can go

BamaDJ said:
Looking forward to a great time.

Doug,

It was great meeting you. Hope you had a good time.

Don,

Got your donation and your all signed up on CWA........Thank you very much.

Few pix from the night........God bless our military and wounded warriors.........Salute.

Attachments

• IMG_8308.JPG
    IMG_8308.JPG
    427.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8303.JPG
    IMG_8303.JPG
    378.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8312.JPG
    IMG_8312.JPG
    428.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8285.JPG
    IMG_8285.JPG
    370.8 KB · Views: 16
Next year let's see if we can get a sch table, can't let the wister loving tof guys be the only site with a table.

Aeon said:
Next year let's see if we can get a sch table, can't let the wister loving tof guys be the only site with a table.

Well that table had 4 TOF'ers, 2 SCH'ers, and 3 non believers. Don (Bonejour) was there in spirit and money...........lol

Steve, it was a pleasure meeting you and the other members as well. Great group of people and a great cause. Let's see who can get the most support next time between TOF and SCH!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu