D-19 Opener Success

That's awesome! Hard work certainly pays off. Congrats and best wishes for filling your 2nd tag!

Reactions: cjdewese
Very cool that you had him on cam...congratulations of getting him and good job on prepping ahead of time!

Reactions: cjdewese
Very cool that you had him on cam...congratulations of getting him and good job on prepping ahead of time!
Thanks man, patiently waiting for these damn forests to open up so I can try to get it done on some of the bigger bucks I have found on camera.

I’ve been on many deer hunts and have yet to bag a deer. You bag one on your first try... I’m not gonna lie, I’m a bit jealous. Congratulations sir!

I’ve been on many deer hunts and have yet to bag a deer. You bag one on your first try... I’m not gonna lie, I’m a bit jealous. Congratulations sir!

Thank you! I honestly can't really believe it myself. I have played it over and over in my head many times, saying "man that really happened." :)

Reactions: Nuevo and CAL'NDN
Hi everyone, when does archery open for d-19?

I thought it opened in October as well for d19

Well done used to hunt D19, it's not an easy hunt you did the work and got it done, nice story and photo.

Right on, congrats. I bet that memory has replayed in your mind a thousand times already. Great job.

What kind of bow do you have? Just curious because I picked up my first bow this past feb and the cams and strings look similar to the one I have. I have a Diamond Edge 320. First year archery but this is my 3rd season and still trying to land my first deer.

What kind of bow do you have? Just curious because I picked up my first bow this past feb and the cams and strings look similar to the one I have. I have a Diamond Edge 320. First year archery but this is my 3rd season and still trying to land my first deer.

I bought an Diamond SB-1. So far I have enjoyed it and it's more than enough to start with. I just had to upgrade the rest but everything else has been fine so far. Good luck man. Still surprised it all worked out for me in my 1st year.

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu