D12 4x4

Boudroux

Jan 26, 2013
I didn't get drawn for a tag there this year but I thought I'd encourage someone who did.

I just got back from a jeep ride with my sons and saw two legal bucks. First one was a nice 4x4 down by the river that I almost ran over bombing down a sand wash. He must have been laying under a tree and then bolted at the last second right in front of me. The second was off in the distance moving across a hill side. It was definitely outside the ears but too far to count with the naked eye. Serves me right for leaving the binos at home.

Reactions: Bonejour
Good to hear. Thanks for the report Brian. Sounds like you guys are having Fun out there.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu