D14 Partner

raybasster

Jul 2, 2018
Looking for a hunting buddy for d14. Got a tag for d11, d13 and d15 also.
Planning to do some overnight camping if you're up for it. Know of a couple of good spots. Hit me up.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Paul75_
Hey Ray,
I already have a D16 and an AO.. Any bear sign around your spots?

Ray, I'd be interested in meeting up. I usually only hunt half day, but I'd be open to expanding that. I only have an AO so I'll be archery only and minimal threat to taking anything that you wanted for yourself lol.

Ray, I'd be interested in meeting up. I usually only hunt half day, but I'd be open to expanding that. I only have an AO so I'll be archery only and minimal threat to taking anything that you wanted for yourself lol.
Sent you a pm

Reactions: WrstDuckHntr
Planning to do some overnight camping if you're up for it. Know of a couple of good spots. Hit me up.

Looking for a hunting/scouting partner this year? I’m in D13 most of the time. Fairly new, 3 years hunting deer but 15ish years shooting. Used to hunt upland and waterfowl with my dad as a kid but new to deer hunting. Let me know!

Hey guys the draw is gonna happen within the next hours and I should draw a D14

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu