D16 archery: any updates?

DanSanDiego

Venison for Thanksgiving 2016
Sep 18, 2014
I hope that many of us got out there this morning. I couldn't because of some family activities. The weather this morning (cloudy, misting, and not as hot) was a break for deer to be moving. The heat starts up again later today.
Good luck to us all.

Got close a couple times but didn't seal the deal. Hunted hard sat and sun hiked out yesterday afternoon. It was a 4 mile hike out and I couldn't resist coming out with the 70 deg cloudy weather yesterday afternoon. The hike in on Friday nearly 100 degrees clear skies was a killer.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu