D16 Tags

Classifications attached
c916c5a3370ef8a56df7f071e679dcef.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Tony, its restricted as noted above. If you just buy a tag forgoing the draw, its available. But a second D16 tag cannot be purchased until after the draw. Restricted tags cannot be purchased on a second tag before the draw either.

Reactions: Goyaałé
Can soneone help me out with this question?

So I was able to purchase a D16 deer tag for my first ever deer tag. But what is the difference between buying a D16 tag versus a G13, A22 or M6. I know they are specific to method of take and the seasons are different but what does my D16 tag allow to do? Can I choose whichever method or is it specific?

D-16 has an early archery season (1st Saturday in Sept 1-23)....Then the 4th Saturday in October (Oct 27-Nov 25), the general season opens.....You can use any legal weapon at this time.....D-16 is buck only as well.

Last edited:
D-16 has an early archery season (1st Saturday in Sept 1-23)....Then the 4th Saturday in October (Oct 27-Nov 25), the general season opens.....You can use any legal weapon at this time.....D-16 is buck only as well.

Thanks for the info!! Excited I got my first deer tag. Can't wait to get out and start scouting. I'm new to hunting so I'm open to any suggestions anyone might have.

Start now.....Not too hot early and bucks are starting to show velvet....Carry a walking stick....Easier to walk and move things that you may not want to put your hands on or move.................;)

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu