d16filled

mse

Mar 3, 2011
Well boys my wife filled tag 2 tonight with a small forky. she put the hammer down 222 yards with the 270wsm she knocked this one out of the park proud husband none the less. this is her 2nd year deer hunting and is hooked love seeing the kids and ladys get there game on.

Attachments

• 2012-11-02 18.54.15.jpg
    2012-11-02 18.54.15.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
Great job! I wish my wife will be hooked to the sport.

Papi

Congratulations !!!!!!!! That's awesome you got the wife out there.

Thank's for all the kind word's it has been a long process to get her going. She never saw a mount or a firearm until she met me so easing her into it has been hard but worth it, pretty cool to show a DOWN TOWN DIVA how to safely control a weapon and put em behind a fury four legged critter and say when ever your ready. The rifle practice, bullet building and scouting she has been a big part of it all, both deer came off public land I'm grateful for the few good friends I have that helped introduce the way of our lives. This season is special I created a hunter,
Thank's again guys now it's my turn

This is awesome! It is EXACTLY what I've been trying to accomplish with my wife the past two seasons! I've pretty much put my own hunting on the back burner for her. One of these days...heck, maybe this Friday. ;)

Congrats to you and your family!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu