D19 hunting partner

Hello everyone I'm looking for a hunting partner for the D19 area im new to this mountain and new to deer hunting so any info would help

Where are you from I have d19 and d14 I never hunted 19 but lost my d12 draw. I am out of yucca valley have you went up and scouted it out yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you from I have d19 and d14 I never hunted 19 but lost my d12 draw. I am out of yucca valley have you went up and scouted it out yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I went out and scouted 19 around lake Hemit area and didn’t see anything. We saw some tracks and that is it. There was a lot of mountain lion tracks up there to so keep a eye out while you are hunting up there. Good luck.

Hello everyone I'm looking for a hunting partner for the D19 area im new to this mountain and new to deer hunting so any info would help
Hi SoCal hunter
Look at the post under big game forum, how do you see so many deer. And search, hunting muley in so cal. Lots of rare and very informative tips. Does, does everywhere. Lots of good post by the good folks here.
Good luck
LB

lost access to my small private spot in d19, after i got a d19 tag, so i am going to public land this year, probably drive out and scout this weekend, i got 5 days off friday to tuesday, looking for a spot i can get in deep, primitive camp, and i have a small 4x4 and dont care about scratches, anyone wants to team up, let me know, i walk slow compared to most probably

lost access to my small private spot in d19, after i got a d19 tag, so i am going to public land this year, probably drive out and scout this weekend, i got 5 days off friday to tuesday, looking for a spot i can get in deep, primitive camp, and i have a small 4x4 and dont care about scratches, anyone wants to team up, let me know, i walk slow compared to most probably
I sent you a message.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu