Dad got his buck!!

Shmee22

Apr 19, 2014
Dad just got back from his trip up to D7 and scored this nice forky. He's going to be 70 this year and still hiking those mountains and getting it done. I think that makes 56 deer for him in his lifetime.

79a5373fdaae06948fb781004b6f58e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to your dad!! I hope I will still be able to hike around the hills when I'm 70!

At 61 1|2 I feel it this year. I give kudos to Dad for getting It done at 70. May he have many more hunts. As of for me I will keep trying to follow his footsteps.

Strong work Dad. Dad's rock. Glad he is out there getting it done. Thanks for sharing.

Congrats! I'm heading into D7 this next week, how high was your dad hunting? I've been hunting high with little luck or sign. Thinking of going lower.

Congrats! I'm heading into D7 this next week, how high was your dad hunting? I've been hunting high with little luck or sign. Thinking of going lower.

We normally hunt the A-heart loop area near wishon. Also we hunt the courtright mountain. Opening week the bucks were still in their bachelor groups. Good luck

We normally hunt the A-heart loop area near wishon. Also we hunt the courtright mountain. Opening week the bucks were still in their bachelor groups. Good luck

Thanks, never tried that area..maybe I'll give it a look. Best of luck, you hunting A31?

-Kit

15 year till I can compete with your amazing dad! Awesome and congrats to him!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu