Dad's hunting knife

DanSanDiego

Venison for Thanksgiving 2016
Sep 18, 2014
IMG_6793.JPG Best Christmas present ever.
My father (lives in Pennsylvania) has more than enough for his needs. He leads a simple life and gives more away than he uses himself. This year at Christmas he handed out things of great personal sentiment.

Arriving in the package of presents for his grandchildren was a gift for me. It was his old hunting knife. This knife has been well used and served more than its purpose.

I will be getting it restored to its former glory. Best Christmas ever.

old boy scout knife :) very cool

That's awesome. My dad gave me that exact same knife of his a few years ago. Great thing to have dads and granddads stuff. It always means a lot.

View attachment 29286 Best Christmas present ever.
My father (lives in Pennsylvania) has more than enough for his needs. He leads a simple life and gives more away than he uses himself. This year at Christmas he handed out things of great personal sentiment.

Arriving in the package of presents for his grandchildren was a gift for me. It was his old hunting knife. This knife has been well used and served more than its purpose.

I will be getting it restored to its former glory. Best Christmas ever.

use like it was made for, good memories but doesn't do any good to hang it on the wall. What do you men by restored? I have a knife or 2 from my dad and use them to skin with when ever I need to

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu