Damn farmers Almanac

it's nice you can get out, right now wife is ill, not corona, she was giving a vaccination shot when she was young and has had 3 GBS attacks, similar to MS,
life is short and you have to live it and do it as long as you can. but she is slowly getting well again, but it's a lot tougher now.

• Sad
Reactions: Bigfin
it's nice you can get out, right now wife is ill, not corona, she was giving a vaccination shot when she was young and has had 3 GBS attacks, similar to MS,
life is short and you have to live it and do it as long as you can. but she is slowly getting well again, but it's a lot tougher now.

Yeah man keep her safe LB, you only get one life enjoy to its fullest and leave everything on the table . All my best BF

One them views you just never get tired of seeing year after year. If you look hard enough Dog you can at least almost see Loon up there lol.
8d56be960c3ec4b2437ad5290296689f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Hell ya! Slick rock! Love it!

Cool shot from yesterday. Sorry didn't take a picture of the trout and dead ones just are not that pretty but there the best kind lol. Got 1 at about 1# and another at 2+ lbs cousin got 4 all around same average. But lassen must snuck a plant in they are not the same fish this time. Wasn't my day at the launch at 7 unloading and realized I forgot my drive. So unloaded cousin and back home I went to get it lol. 5 hrs on the water and a few lost fish so all and all turned out ok for the way the day started . I love fishing above the clouds.
985786715b185f295c2efbf6ecefec79.jpg
8c6ac1221e698f77e85f01aed1373b42.jpg

Yup I agree me and my cousin take the same mountain picture ever trip and laugh saying you can never take this picture enough times.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
The Crystal Range and The Crystal Basin - CalEXPLORnia

Reactions: longbowhunter2
The Crystal Range and The Crystal Basin - CalEXPLORnia

Cool info, very high elevation

Reactions: CAL'NDN

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu