DBag

Sigalert2012

May 20, 2013
Nice of someone to leave this on public land, people wonder why they cant shoot some places.
Went out for dove today found a pile of some d bags trash left behind.

Some people just dont get it!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417815858637.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417815858637.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 32
I hate that. I've always picked up my own Emptys and I pick up what ever I see. I teach my kids to pick up what they see and I can't stand to go out to the IV and see piles of it. D-bags says it all.

Most of my hunting spots are like that. I always check the inside of the shell before I throw it in my bags cuz I've had some creepy crawleys inside of some. It would be a real shame if the trashy people leaving their trash cause hunting spots to be shut down. Low life's. Went out yesterday and picked up some shells at a spot I was walking through and found 2 unspent 12g shells. Not weathered or anything. Must've just happened. Nice Hevi-Shot rounds too.

I've got access to private property before because the owner saw me picking up trash. Just saying it paid off once and I don't have to look at it and always bring extra trashbags

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu