Debate Bias? Not Much

fish dog

Apr 28, 2015
Johnson City, TN
Talk about bias in the moderators. Check this out. The Open Debate Coalition.... ( https://presidentialopenquestions.com )...was supposed to have had questions submitted online by people and then voted on by any person who cared to. There were over 3.6 million votes for over 15,800 questions. ABC and CNN moderators agreed to consider the Top 30 questions voted on. The top two questions had over 65,000 votes and the top 30 all had over 20,000 votes.

The top two questions were, with 75617 votes -

"Would you support requiring criminal background checks for all gun sales?
My son was murdered by someone who should have never had a gun. Gaps in our current system make it easy for felons & other dangerous people to buy guns online & at gun shows, no questions asked."

Submitted by: Richard M. from CA
Sept. 28, 2016, 9:32 p.m.
Issue area: Society & Community

...and, with 65586 votes -

"How will you ensure the 2nd amendment is protected?
Too much crime is blamed on the tool, not the person. How will you protect law abiding citizens to protect themselves."

Submitted by: Tim S.
Sept. 27, 2016, 11:11 a.m.
Issue area: Society & Community

(check for yourself re: the above here... https://presidentialopenquestions.com/?sort=-votes )

Yet, with all those votes and all those questions the (alleged) moderators picked this one...
with 13 votes...(yes, that's right 13 freakin' votes)

"Is it acceptable for a politician to have a 'private' stance on issues?
The 10/07 Wikileaks email dump highlights an particularly important conversation exchange where it is said, 'You need both a public and a private position'. Is it okay for politicians to be two-faced?"

Submitted by: Tu E. from VA
Oct. 7, 2016, 10:49 p.m.
Issue area: Government & Elections

Check that for yourself here too if you want...
( https://presidentialopenquestions.c...7.yhG5w5&rd=1&source=e161010_2136-fin-odc&t=4 )

Which is the one that gave Hillary her opening to use her ridiculous comparison to Abraham Lincoln (who was a Republican BTW).

The Open Debate Coalition itself posted this about the (alleged) moderators choice of questions...

"This is an unfortunate example of cherrypicking by moderators to give their own questions the veneer of representing the public."

"The public would have liked to see @ABC @CNN give more attention to the questions that received the most votes at http://PresidentialOpenQuestions.com"

"@opendebate Disappointed none of the top questions were asked. Issues from the voters are more important than issues form news headlines."

Both the top vote getters, as you can see were 2nd Amendment questions. The only mention of the 2nd Amendment in the debate was actually slipped in at the last minute by Trump saying Hillary wants to destroy the 2nd Amendment. The (alleged) moderators never even broached that subject.

So, the only real conclusion you can draw from this is the the (alleged) moderators were in the Hillary camp from the word go (which surprises no one I'm sure) and that Hillary had access to the questions beforehand otherwise how would she have this stupid Lincoln response prepared to answer with.

I wonder how many, (likely all), of the questions she had in advance.

Also, I'm thinking 3.6 million people are wondering why they bothered to vote on this. I am.

The term Rigged comes to mind on crap like this....Here's something to think about.

WHAT ARE MY CHOICES?

The folks speaking out against Trump are helping me make up my mind a little more every day!

Is he the Perfect Candidate whose thoughts mirrors mine on all fronts? NOPE

Does he say everything the way I wish he would say it? NOPE

Am I absolutely sure that his motives are absolutely Pure? NOPE

Can I point to any other Dem Politician that I like better? NOPE

Is there any of the other RINO Politicians I like better? NOPE

Am I going to sit home, refuse to Vote, and let Hillary win because he is NOT Perfect? NOPE

Do I like what I have seen for the last 7-1/2 years ? NOPE

Do I like the "fundamental changes" that Obama has brought about in MY America? NOPE

OK, your turn to decide what you are going to do in about 2 months!

Trump's presidential qualifications…

Obama is against Trump... Check

The Media are against Trump... Check

The establishment Democrats are against Trump... Check

The establishment Republicans are against Trump... Check

The Pope is against Trump... Check

The UN is against Trump... Check

The EU is against Trump... Check

China is against Trump... Check

Mexico is against Trump... Check

Soros is against Trump... Check

Black Lives Matter is against Trump... Check

Move On is against Trump... Check

Koch Brothers are against Trump... Check

Bushes are against Trump ... Check

Planned Parenthood is against Trump....Check

Hillary & Bernie are both against Trump ... Check

Illegal aliens are against Trump ... Check

Islam is against Trump ... Check

Kasich is against Trump ... Check

Hateful, racist, violent Liberals are against Trump.. Check

NOW THAT BEING SAID...

It seems to me, Trump MUST BE the Best Qualified Candidate we could ever have.

If you have so many political insiders and left wing NUT CASES--- all SCARED TO DEATH, that they all speak out against him at the same time!

Most of all, it will be the People's Choice...

PLUS

He's not a Lifetime Politician...Check

He's not a Lawyer.....Check

He's not doing it for the money...Check

He's a Natural Born American Citizen born in the USA from American parents. . .

Bonus points !

Whoopi says she will leave the country...

Rosie says she will leave the country...

Sharpton says he will leave the country...

Cher says she will leave the country...

Cyrus says she will leave the country...

The Constitution and the Bill of Rights will prevail....

The budget will be balanced in 8 years....

Americans will have first choice at jobs.....

You will not be able to marry your pet....

You will be able to keep your gun(s) if you qualify...
(Not a criminal or crazy, etc.)

Only living, registered U.S. citizens can vote....

MUST SHOW ID TO VOTE...

You can have and keep your own doctor.....

You can say whatever you want without being called a racist, Islamophobic, xenophobic, etc....

He will make AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Come to think of it, we have no place to go, but UP!...

REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!!!!!!!

Pass it on and God Bless America!!

Well said, both of you!
As Trump said during the debate, it was one against three. And he did very well. Much better than the first debate. Only the dumbest people and liars would not be able to see that. I just pray that the fence sitters are smart enough to check the facts instead of only listening to the media BS. This elections could tell us a lot about Americans, unless the inner circle bastards physically rig the vote count. I've never been so afraid of our 'system' of government leaders. This election has shined a light on how deeply crooked the whole game is, that I can never trust any of this government again.

Only the dumbest people and liars would not be able to see that.
Be careful how you talk about people who disagree with you. They might be able to teach you something, if you are capable of listening. The Donald can learn nothing from people who disagree with him. That alone makes him unfit to be president.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu