Deep cycle battery charger?

I use trickle chargers on my motorcycle and Friday car and work great. They usually come with two ways to connect. I usually use the quick connect that comes with it that way instead of jacking with the battery every time I just pull the quick connect cable out of the battery box and plug in. I usually use the cheap ones from walleyworld $20-$30 but noticed they only last about two years and stop working so you have to check them periodically if your hooked up for extended periods.

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD
I use Battery Tender for my quad battery. It's works great... My buddy also bought a quad at the same time I did, I got the tender he didn't. He had to purchase new battery already... mine still says fully charged.

They have little solar trickle chargers at Harbor Freight. They work great for keeping Moto batteries topped-off.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu