Deer hunting tips for success by Sdbirds

Sdbirds

You can't kill it from your couch.
Jul 9, 2012
El Cajon
1. Make sure the wind is at your back. Make a loud clicking sound and stomp your feet as you walk. This will be a sign to the bucks that you are a doe ready to mate.

2. Stay off of ridge lines deer will see you and run for there life.

3. Now that you are deep inside a canyon stay right in the thickest parts. This will hide your movements.

4. Start breaking apart plants and rubbing leaves all over your body. This will make it so deer can't smell you. Leaves of three work the best. Green or red or purple the more oil the better.

5. Don't walk very far big deer like roads. It is easier for them to walk on roads so trees don't snag there antlers. As you park slam all car doors and honk for 45 seconds. This gives the
A heads up and makes it a fair hunt

6. Tree stands don't work. Deer don't live in trees. Just a dumb idea in general

You need 4 more tips to make a 10 commandments of deer hunting.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

hahahaha... I'm gonna die if someone ACTUALLY does this!

Sdbirds said:
1. Make sure the wind is at your back. Make a loud clicking sound and stomp your feet as you walk. This will be a sign to the bucks that you are a doe ready to mate.

2. Stay off of ridge lines deer will see you and run for there life.

3. Now that you are deep inside a canyon stay right in the thickest parts. This will hide your movements.

4. Start breaking apart plants and rubbing leaves all over your body. This will make it so deer can't smell you. Leaves of three work the best. Green or red or purple the more oil the better.

5. Don't walk very far big deer like roads. It is easier for them to walk on roads so trees don't snag there antlers. As you park slam all car doors and honk for 45 seconds. This gives the
A heads up and makes it a fair hunt

6. Tree stands don't work. Deer don't live in trees. Just a dumb idea in general

you know there are people out there who will believe this. ::)
OK people he is kidding. don't do this at home. :eek:

It's about time someone starts putting helpful information online ;D ;D ;D

JoseC. said:
Johnny can I be part of ur prostaff?

JoseC tapatalk pro

Ya. I just need to know where you're hunting so I could tell you if you're doing it correctly

also if you need to use the "bathroom" in the woods...make sure your gun or bow is a good distance away from you...deer never show up while you are relieving yourself.....

ultimatedude said:
also if you need to use the "bathroom" in the woods...make sure your gun or bow is a good distance away from you...deer never show up while you are relieving yourself.....

That would make a good poll question. I've had it happen at least twice where I saw deer while taking a pi$$...... :eek:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu