Definitely not a Predator contest 2014

Re: Predator contest 2014

Aeon said:
i am hunting this weekend in the super secret spot, just charged up the lipo pack in the caller and i am good to go

And he just washed his favorite white lucky t-shirt and blue jeans! ;D

Shorts and flip flops this time. To hot out for jeans

Think its time for all of us to get some calling in and knock them back a bit. Ill be in the desert a lot more between now and the end of the year. My local spots are not producing at the rate they have in years past. Think we killed all the dumb ones :)

between elk in nov and duck season starting after that i might be in deep Doo Doo

Aeon said:
between elk in nov and duck season starting after that i might be in deep Doo Doo

That sounds like winning to me.

I'm gong to be good only do a few sets while I'm out scouting for elk in az this weekend

Aeon said:
I'm gong to be good only do a few sets while I'm out scouting for elk in az this weekend
Combo hunt. Sounds fun.

Need to make up some ground so I have to mix it up

You see that scoreboard PEZ that's what you get for holding hands. Hopefully you get Josh's head in the game Nick

Sorry I have just seen this. Yes you're right Johnny I do not like to give my spots up. I've worked really hard to get what I have. I'm not really into contests like this for that reason; however, I dig the enthusiasm and passion. Josh and Johnny i will be going to Arizona and New Mexico for some hunting tournaments and may need a few partners. If interested....

whoopbass said:
Sorry I have just seen this. Yes you're right Johnny I do not like to give my spots up. I've worked really hard to get what I have. I'm not really into contests like this for that reason; however, I dig the enthusiasm and passion. Josh and Johnny i will be going to Arizona and New Mexico for some hunting tournaments and may need a few partners. If interested....

Not sure if I will be able to do Arizona or New Mexico but I definitely want to get out soon and hunt with you.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu