Dept. of Fish and Game name change?

josecasillas

If it flies it dies, if it hops it drops....
Apr 24, 2012
san diego
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/03/14200590-californias-department-of-fish-and-game-gets-a-name-change-and-controversy?lite

Another move in the wrong direction. The writing is on the wall.

U got that right Jim. I wonder if they really will go against our hunting rights? I think I might move to a different state! :\ the name change is ok I guess. As long as they don't go any further than that! But u never know. Its California! :/. We'll see what happens. I just hope its just a name change and that's it

The Humane Society is a big and powerful anti hunting group. I wonder what percentage of Californians actually hunt or fish? According to that article only 1% percent does...

I think the humane society is full of it! They dont know what theyre talking about! :mad: :mad: I wanna see what they do when theyre starving to death and don't have anything to eat! Then they'll be calling us hunters to feed them :mad: :mad: :mad: When theyre all starving, i'll be fat and happy, happy, happy! ;) :D ;D :) 8)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu