DFW New Proposal

TonyS

Jan 18, 2014
I subscribe to the DFW postings of things the commission is looking at.

S.gif S.gif
727e0d25-5511-412e-ae72-a6dc3d6d3b44.jpg
www.fgc.ca.gov

California
Fish and Game Commission

Greetings fish and wildlife stakeholder,

A notice of proposed regulatory action relating to establishing a nonlead ammunition coupon program has been posted to the Commission's website. The notice and associated documents can be accessed at http://www.fgc.ca.go...ons/2016/#250_2.

Please refer to the notice for additional information.
H.gif
Know someone else that would be interested in our organization?
SHARE THIS EMAIL

Not yet signed up to receive our informative emails?

I think this may be something of interest to all of us. Seems DFW is proposing free non-lead ammo for us. (Maybe they caught on to the scam pulled by Barnes, et al and the "inexpensive and available" ammo which failed to materialize.)

Here's the link: CORRECTED http://www.fgc.ca.gov/regulations/2016/#250_2

We'll see. I am sure HSUS is going to withdraw the free dog-walking service for ol' Jer.

The links don't work man.

Besides we have been busy talking about important stuff like D16hunter getting an SCH tramp stamp.

.243 in copper, haven't seen any yet. I have some time before it is the requirement, but I'd like to move over to copper sooner rather than later (possibly it will be a great fit for the 243 - I'm not a self loader and so I prefer factory loads).

DanSanDiego said:
.243 in copper, haven't seen any yet. I have some time before it is the requirement, but I'd like to move over to copper sooner rather than later (possibly it will be a great fit for the 243 - I'm not a self loader and so I prefer factory loads).

I've killed a few deer with a 243 win using factory copper

My wife killed a blacktail and my son took a cow elk with factory copper .243.

Just like lead rounds, try a couple different loads and see what your gun likes the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu