Didn't see SHIT last night!

boogie

Jan 28, 2011
Went out yesterday afternoon in Laguna right outside the rec area on public land, didn't see shit, or did I? Watched these two rifle hunters come in a draw about 150 yrds away and sit, they didn't see me and I wasn't expecting the deer to come that way anyway. I see them leave about 30 minutes before dark right back the way they came. I think it might have been Elmer Fudd and his cousin. I start making my way back to my truck up the same draw they were sitting in and my headlamp catches something bright white to my right. I turn my head and there's a huge pile of shit paper and crap! Guess I won't be hunting up in that area for a while. What was this guy thinking? At least if you gotta go burry it. What do you guys think?

Re: Didn't see crap last night!

Sounds like you did see crap if you ask me :) :eek:

I have had the same thing happen this year on opening day. This guys craps and does it right on the path. Then he sets up 40 yards away. Morons

Some people just don't get it, I hunted with some guys over on the Mogollon rim a few years ago they were hard core hunters and pro guides they would either bag it or wait till they got to a place that wouldn't compromise the area they were hunting

Some people are plain dense and don't have the brains, or manners to do things the right or proper way. Very disappointing, but unfortunately a common occurrence these days.

Drewski2324 said:
It seems like i hear this stuff more and more. What is wrong with some of these guys?

Brain Damage!!! ;D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu