dillon xl650

Gspman

Dec 2, 2014
North LA county
3D2C01FF-618A-424E-9D96-8BF5DA34A33D.jpeg D79B5B7F-B814-4487-BC54-04ADA471BBF8.jpeg hey all Im selling a friends Dillon xl650 re loader. I already have a reloading set up and no place to put it so here it is. It has 2 die sets but i dont know what caliber. Its dusty and i dont want to get into it. Also comes with an extra quick change head with powder drop. I use lee and hornaday single stage presses and dont know really anything but what ive read online that its a pretty fast loader. Asking 400 for the whole thing. or make an offer for quick sale. also open to trades. 243's 22 autos most pistols ect. pick up in san fernando valley or may be able to meet at bass pros in rancho.

If any one has any interest im wanting to sell this this weekend or off to the thrift store. Let me know I’ll wheel and deal.

View attachment 34295 View attachment 34296 hey all Im selling a friends Dillon xl650 re loader. I already have a reloading set up and no place to put it so here it is. It has 2 die sets but i dont know what caliber. Its dusty and i dont want to get into it. Also comes with an extra quick change head with powder drop. I use lee and hornaday single stage presses and dont know really anything but what ive read online that its a pretty fast loader. Asking 400 for the whole thing. or make an offer for quick sale. also open to trades. 243's 22 autos most pistols ect. pick up in san fernando valley or may be able to meet at bass pros in rancho.
Will you let it go for $350 ?

Ok well I was told it was junk and unusable with out some $240 extra shell thing for the top but it reloaded just fine for my friend for years so if anyone else wants it it’s still for sale or trade.

I’m interested too if it’s still a available. Let me know. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu